Closed January 9 – POSSIBLE COVID EXPOSURE
CLOSED TODAY, JANUARY 9, 2022
Notice Date: Sunday, Jan 9, 2022 12:15 pm
Subject: Notice of Capitol Theater Exposure to COVID-19
We have been notified that one of our volunteers has been diagnosed with COVID-19. Extra precautions are being taken, and the theater will be closed today. As such, staff, volunteers, and patrons at the Capitol Theater may have been exposed to this virus. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the virus is thought to spread mainly between people in close contact (within about 6 feet) through respiratory droplets produced by an infected person.
The Olympia Film Society has strict policies in place to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers, and guests, including:
- Confirmed vaccinations of all staff, volunteers, performers, and guests entering the Capitol Theater.
- Masking and social distancing indoors at all times
- Merv-13 filtration installed in ventilation systems and
- Disinfection of the theater between all screenings.
- To take extra precautions, the Capitol Theater will be closed today and will safely reopen Thursday, January 13.
Exposure Time Frame: Thursday, January 6 – Saturday, January 8, 2022
If you experience symptoms of COVID-19 illness, please contact your healthcare provider. Please read the Washington Department of Health’s recommendations here if you think you may have been exposed.
If you have been exposed to covid, you can anonymously report your positive test results to help others in the community with this Exposure App.
Please contact Audrey Henley/Executive Director, email@example.com if you have any further questions.